Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hard Week.....GREAT WEEK!!!

This week I am happy to announce that I FINALLY made it to Crossfit 3 times....that is my goal to keep on doing with my schedule that I have. Monday's and Wednesday's are somewhat easy to follow through on, but Friday's?...they are a BITCH!!!! I alway's have a double to work on Thursday, but this week my Thursday was a 14+ hour one which made waking up early to go to workout pretty fucken difficult, to say the least. Not to mention my body felt like it was run over by a truck. In comes in Ady (sorry if the name is spelled incorrectly). This is a new comer to Crossfit that I met on Wednesday. We did the WOD (workout of the day) side by side and were helping each other get through the workout called, The Filthy Fifty. 10 rounds of this workout took me 30:14. Afterwards, she asked me what days I come to the gym and said that she wants to come when I come and that she would be there on Friday.....so that meant, no backing out.

Friday morning, I silently was saying "mother f'ers". Not a great affirmation when your workout is going to involve Burpees. Do you know what a burpee is? Google it...I don't even want to think about them any longer, I hate them so much. On to more positive things....

I really took charge this past week and planned about 80% of my meals. As for drinking, didn't do much of that at all. That with getting my workouts in, I did what I set out to do and accomplished it....

Now, on to a new week!!!! Have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment