Sunday, August 7, 2011

Accountability!!!!!

For most of my adult life, I've battled with my weight.  Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, HMR, cleanses....you name it, I've either tried it or know about it.  I've now have come to the point that I just want to stop the insanity!!!  I know what is good for me....I know that I have to move and be physical, but knowing isn't doing....

This blog is my accountability.  I'm going to put it out there to the whole internet world what it is I'm eating, drinking, my workouts, how I'm going to handle everyday life with events to go to, dinners out, etc.  I know that I'm not perfect...I know that I going to want that shift drink after work, I know that I'm going to want a "snacky-poo" late at night, I know that there are going to be days that I don't want to get my ass out of bed to go workout.  I'll let you know all of it and I'm hoping to have some support from out there!!! 

My drive is to be healthy.  Of course, I want to lose weight, but this go around, I'm going to focus more on healthy foods and exercise and less on the scale or my pant size.  That will come.  I'm going to use Dr. Fuhrman's Eat for Life as my guide (http://www.drfuhrman.com/ ), focusing on nutrient dense foods and Crossfit (http://www.glenwoodspringscrossfit.com/) as my main exercise regimen. 

So stay tuned.....

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! You have a plan and have found a way to create accountability. Your 'fans' are pulling for you, Kristin! Best of luck as you get started on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Ryb!!! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing great, Kristin...I wish that becoming a follower meant that they let you know when a new posting is up (I just learned that it doesn't from my own blog). But, I added an 'app' on the side that allows you to get updates via email. Yay! I'm so proud of you. I know you've been frustrated...what a great way to take action. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete